This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Wednesday morning

Good morning,

Welcome to my new reader from Canada.

Yesterday I got home from the shop, hung the bed linen to dry, quickly cooked some pizza, and went to the gym.

I had a quick gym session, it was busy up there.

Then I came home, hoovered and mopped the house, cleaned the bathrooms, and put the bins out. I also put my clothes in the wash as all three jumpers needed washing and my best jeans had a stain on them.

Then I did my music practice.

I slept restlessly, despite the clean and fluffy bed linen.
I dreamed a lot, including dreaming that I was meeting the Jersey bloggers and press, and one of the bloggers was helping me as I was panicky and all over the place.
As far as I know, the diocese or deanery has gagged the press, so they will never interview me.

I woke at 5am, no sign of the cat, I went to the loo, and then went back to bed to doze, left the door open for the cat but there was no sign of him.

When I woke from my doze, I was worried, normally the cat makes a lot of fuss in the morning, wanting food and attention, and he would normally be walking all over the bed and meowing, he is an elderly cat, although he doesn't act elderly, he still thinks he's a kitten, but with no sign of him, I was worried, so I went to the kitchen, but he was just sitting there quietly, and all he did was meow quietly, there is no sign that he is ill, but maybe he went hunting last night and was lucky or something.
Anyway, I offered him a saucer of milk, I think the experts say don't do that, but cats have always had milk since the dawn of time, and it doesn't kill them, so he drank some milk and sat in the sun and then went out again.

It is a sunny day, so I will bike down to the front and bike along.
I may do some grilled bacon sandwich first.

Today I have nothing to do, as my first day on the volunteer gardening team has been postponed to Friday, and I am still waiting for my work boots anyway. So I will do things like bike, gym, swim, and paperwork. It is a fine sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment