Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 22 March 2015

Sunday Morning

Good morning,

I did so much music practice yesterday and a lot of writing, then I fell into bed and slept.

I dreamed a lot, dreams about devil children and marriage and all sorts of scary stuff.

I woke to a bright and breezy morning, and wandered into a cup of tea.

My housemate came into the kitchen, and she has got the hang of my morning routine, because she said 'we open the patio doors now, don't we?' And she strolled outside with her cup of tea and the cat.

The cat is sulking and avoiding my room because we ambushed him when he was asleep on my bed yesterday, and front-lined him. Front line is flea treatment, those of you who don't know.

So me and my housemate and the cat all on the patio in our pyjamas, we wear deportation pyjamas and we are not overlooked, but it is nice to go out and smell the fresh air and hear the sea and the seagulls first thing.

Anyway, my housemate has gone to see a friend, and I have had bacon and eggs and am now thinking about showering, dressing and biking down to the shore.

I will leave church for this evening, even though it is a typical lent day with the weather and you are supposed to go to church and talk about spring and sunshine and daffodils on these Sunday mornings.
My daffodil bunches in the kitchen are blooming cheerfully and our landlady and her partner appreciated them yesterday :) Flowers are a norty habit of mine.

I am just listening to Magic FM and writing and rejoicing that I have done the housework apart from the bins, so I can get on with writing and music.

It would be nice to think that this paradise would last, but while I live and the Diocese of Winchester exist, they will continue to destroy me, until either they kill me, or they are disbanded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.