Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 8 March 2015

Sunday evening

Good evening,

Please excuse the lack of blog. Long day yesterday, tired and ill today, and Mum came over briefly as well.

Well I had a lovely day yesterday, but it was a long day, I was off early and to London, a long journey, then London itself takes a lot of energy. I am fond of London but it is full of people.
And then some of the tube was out because of engineering, which made things worse.

I had a lovely time with my friends and said goodbye in the early evening, a bit later than intended, but I had to make the trip worthwhile.
Then I had the long journey home, which passed peacefully, but I started feeling sick at some point and have been feeling sick since, probably because my muscles clenched tight with the travel and stress on top of Friday's hard day.

It was midnight before I got to bed. And I woke this morning feeling like I had been in a tumble dryer, but I must have slept deeply as I was tired, I certainly felt like I had slept, even if I was aching all over.

I did my chores and ate and drank and showered, then I went to meet Mum, just for a while, and that was good, we found a new cafe that I intend to visit again, very nice.

Then I came home, no church today, too tired and achy and overwhelmed, I did intend to go out on my bike but never even did that.

I did do my laundry and I am just rushing it on and off the radiators so my housemate can do her washing when she gets in, she is home, but she has gone to her friend's house, where she always spends a lot of time, always has, they are very close.

The cat is keeping me company, he likes my new chair but I need to sit on it, so he is asleep on the bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.