This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Sunday, 29 March 2015

Sunday Evening

Good evening,

Well this morning, the clocks changing did upset things a bit.
I woke at what used to be 7.20am, only it was 8.20am now, and I was tired and achy, so I slept for another hour.
I got up, aching from the impact of the work I did yesterday and probably some from the pillow not supporting me.

I did my tea and toast, the galeforce winds howled outside.

I started a new open letter, and started the housework too.

I hadn't showered by 11am, so I hadn't been out, so by the time I was showered and dressed, it was time to put the lunch on.

Lunch was turkey steaks with roast potatos, carrots and gravy, followed by merangue with fat free yogurt and fresh fruit. Normally I have honey and rasperry yogurt, but the store had run out, so I had funny apricot yogurt that I don't like so much.

After lunch, I continued the letter and got on with my housework and tasks and my task list for the week.
I had a walk after lunch because the wind was too strong for biking, the sea was wild but I had missed the high tide, I will have another walk shortly though.

I finished the open letter and have done a lot of household tasks.
The cat is asleep on my bed.
I have done my music as well.

My housemate has been out a lot, so it has been a quiet strange day, with the usual routines a bit thrown by the clocks changing, it feels like time is all over the place and not at all what the clock says, normally time is just what the clock says.

I am still baffled by the DVD tv connection, it is not scart to scart, it is scart and three adaptors and even so, I can't get it set up.

Those of you who are wondering if I still do swim and gym, yes, but not at the moment because I am so busy, and I am doing a lot of exercise through being a gardener again.

No comments:

Post a Comment