Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 8 January 2018

Monday

Hey peeps,

I am tired.

This morning my landlady came round early because their shower is bust and she wanted a shower :)
So I woke up to the heating being on, which is rather warm for me. At least I slept reasonably well, I am managing without my machine for now, but I must replace it before the gardening season kicks in and pain increases.

It is a cold grey day here.

I haven't felt very lively, so all I have done is some writing, some cooking and some housework. I was hoping to get some work done at the care home before my evening shift, but I don't know now. I need petrol money, I am down to a few pounds.

The sea is grey, the sky is grey, life is grey.

I hope it gets better. I am hoping to go bowling with the gang tomorrow night, lets see if I actually do! :) you know me, they will be placing bets on whether I cancel.

I was watching Titanic on the laptop last night as I wrote, and Big Bang Theory was on TV, and then Titanic came on TV, so I switched it off on the laptop and watched it on TV.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.