Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Tuesday

Good morning peeps,

I am tired.

One of the main roads is closed, which is going to make it a difficult day for manouvers. How do you spell that? Manoovers?

Yesterday I went and did some tidying up in the care home before my evening shift, and that earned bme my petrol money. Money had run low where I was off work from Thursday to Monday, and the care home pays cash on the day in return for a hand-written invoice for my work.

Anyway, then I went into town, I was early for my shift and it was cold, so I sat and drank tea and read a 'Simpsons' annual, which is what I happened to have with me.

The shift was mainly quiet. When I started they had nothing ready, then there were three deliveries including two farms, and I thought 'uh-oh!' farms can be hard to find, even with postcodes, and if I started with three, was it going to stay that busy?
No, while I was doing those three, there were no messages, and when I got back, I had an hour of nothing, so I read my annual as best I could in the car light and street light, the print is so small in the Simpsons annuals.

The other deliveries of the night were just four more local ones, very easy. I worked a full shift but just 7 deliveries, it was a bit cold and boring, I got hot drinks and read my annual, but I didn't dare wrap up in a blanket in case I got sleepy.

After work, I went and did a major grocery shop, the move and lack of work and money meant I was nearly out of everything.

I came home and fell into bed tired.
I slept and I dreamed about my family, vivid but long ago dreams, my dad was alive and my brother was still young. The dreams were painful, sad, but very vivid, and as I write this, I am still waiting for them to wear off.

Today I have no work booked, no evening shift, a day off. I plan to wash the bed linens, wash my clothes, take it all to a laundry tumble dryer as I don't want damp clothes or a damp house, and then hopefully sort some of my things out at the lockup and here.
I also need to do some paperwork and things, and this evening I am supposed to be bowling with the gang.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.