Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 5 January 2018

Friday

Hey peeps,

You can see the waves coming over the sea wall from here, which isn't great, because we are up the hill from the Great Ship Bay. When I drove along the seafront earlier, waves were coming over, but right now they are throwing themselves almost the height of the buildings down there. It is impressive, but we have had quite a bit of sea damage now. Similar to Jersey. Harhar.

Would be good If Jersey had a nice tidal wave, got rid of the nasty little politicians and clergy, so it could all be started again with a clean sheet. I am not supposed to say things like that, and I will have annoyed emails about it.

I hear that Jersey are trying to borrow the air bridge to get supplies in, I think that shouldn't be allowed until Jersey's corrupt dictatorship and nazi police force are dealt with, Jersey leeches off the UK enough while whimpering about being independent.



Anyway, as you know, I moved back to the Great Ship Bay yesterday.

It was a relatively easy move, but of course I got tired.

I couldn't get Max washed because of the high winds.

Settling in has been OK but I feel disorientated and at a bit of a loss.
I went up to my store to get things earlier, I have storage for my gardening tools here at the new place.
I went and briefly did some work at the care home, mainly clearing leaves and storm damage.

And here I am. I have been down to the bay a few times last night and today. I have also been reading 'Under the Dome' which is keeping me occupied and calm, and I am sitting here in the lounge, with the panoramic views, and writing this, and reading 'under the dome' and the local paper, I don't know which is worse.

Last night I had nightmares and got too hot, but I was more comfortable than I have been for a while.

Lots going on in the background but nothing to tell you at the moment.

The weather has mainly been bad, but at the moment the skies are clear and the sun is shining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.