Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 11 January 2018

Thursday

Good afternoon peeps,

Well last you heard from me, I was going bowling.
And it wasn't so traumatic that I stopped updating the blog, no it was a great evening and I am just lazy.

I started out bowling a bit clumsily, and thought it wasn't my day, but I improved, and by the end of the first game I was in the middle, with two behind me and two ahead.
In the second game I remembered how to bowl, and I took the lead and kept it, and stormed to a great win.
Not boasting peeps, I used to love bowling, but my ability is variable since I don't play often.
We had fun, and I had two pepsis, while the others drank and stayed on to drink, I didn't stay for drinks after the games.

Yesterday the scar tissue in my shoulder nagged me about bowling all day.

Yesterday I woke up to my landady rattling about the house, she went round the garden with me to get a list of things for me to do, and we found out we had both experienced the same bad dentist in the past, the one who gave me an ulcer that needed medical treatment had made a mess of taking her tooth out. She has a private dentist now and I have an excellent NHS one, who is as good as a private one.

In the afternoon I went to the farm, I collected some of my stuff from the barn, but I was also on farm duties, and it was my first dealing with the new poultry, they are a bit chaotic, but in the end I managed to get everyone fed and put away before going into town for my driving shift.

It was so quiet for the first 20 minutes that I sat in my car and read my annual.
Then it took off, and I ended up working quite late, but at least it earned me the money for the rent. My rent is weekly and I have been here a week.

I had more dreams about my family, and nightmares about the church and police, at the moment I am very distressed at night, I should be on 5HTP but that makes dreams more vivid and I am a bit scared of the side effects, the tight headache and the doziness.

Anyway.

I have no work at all today.

I went into town to the bank, and now I am cleaning the bathroom, I cooked chops as a late meal, and I have stuff to unload from the car, and other odds and ends to do. There is always housework.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.