Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 7 January 2018

Sunday

Good evening peeps,

The blog is statting up so I guess I had better be polite and update, even though there isn't much to say.
This terrifying disorientation remains, anxiety and depression, which triggers flashbacks.
To be honest being on the Great Ship bay doesn't thrill me, it reminds me of the years that the church were at the hight of their hate attack against me in the press and media. I would rather be back out in the district where I was, I felt more comfortable over there.

I did very little today, some writing, and finished reading 'Under the Dome'. watched a bit of TV, did some hoovering, looked at the sea, got some groceries. The sea was big waves, the wind has been howling.

I am really lost and ill at ease at the moment, it does happen, but I guess being on the bay is going to remind me of the height of the horror of the church destroying me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.