Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 13 January 2018

Saturday

Good lunchtime peeps,

Yesterday was a strange old day. I didn't feel too well.
I started some gardening here and after an hour it was pouring with rain, so I came in and lay down as I felt so tired, and I slept for several hours with disturbed waking dreams.

I didn't eat, and I went to work in the evening having not eaten, and didn't realise until I got the shakes.

They got me some food at work, and it was tasty and I felt better. I ended up working a long shift again and getting home late and tired, I know it makes me too tired, but I am a disabled gardener in winter and I have to earn a living.

I had a slightly troubled night, I slept better but still not well, and I woke feeling unwell like yesterday, headache, sore throat etc. I must register myself as having media scare flu.
I am also still limping, and my neck is stiff, I need a new machine and I need physiotherapy. I have emailed the physiotherapist for an appointment.

I am also still having the winter chest infection problems, although it hasn't edged close to pneumonia since before Christmas, I took a strong course of meds then, and as soon as I finished, the fluid started coming back, so I have meds every morning to clear my lungs. Still, it isn't long until spring now.

I thought I was working tonight but I am not, I am only on the rota for weekdays now, so I am off until Monday.
I am going to do the garden here and maybe have a dog walk tomorrow, but apart from that I will try to rest, sort my things out, and write.

I went to town to the bank earlier, had breakfast in town as well, and then went to the bay. The sky is low and the Great Hill is glooming, but the waves are lively, there are kite surfers out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.