Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Tuesday

Good morning peeps,

Please excuse my lack of update. I was being distracted or lazy.

Yesterday I woke up having slept quite well. But it took me a while to get sorted out and in the end I went into town without having had a shower.

I went to the bank and then I went over to get the dog walked.

My friends' parents have a big strong dog and they have had health problems, so they welcomed having a dog walker for a longer walk.

The dog walks at a smart pace, so I will get fit if I do that every week. We walked round the lanes and the village, and I wished I could live there. But my car is old and the village is remote, and it wouldn't be practical.

When we got back from our walk, I was invited to lunch. Good soup, bread and cheese, and crisps. Very nice.
And then my friends turned up, this is their parents and parents-in-law I was walking the dog for , so they stayed for lunch too, so it was nice company and nice food, it cheered me up.
I was invited for hot chocolate at my friends' house on Friday, and then off I went.

I drove down the cliffs, the waves were big and wild, and I drove home via the petrol station as Max was a bit thirsty.

I am still at the farm, so I got back and did some writing.

In the evening I went to deliver a letter, and I went to the flat to check it was all OK. It was. No-one there.
I drove by the sea and stopped, the waves were huge in the darkness, it felt a bit scary sitting in the car and watching the waves come up to the wall.

I came back, and eventually went to bed, I get anxious and distressed because of the church and it is hard to go to bed.
I slept well though, reasonably well. Dreamed of my childhood with my brothers.
I don't let it make me sad any more, I just bless the fact that I can go back and re-live it in dreams and then come back here.
I woke up feeling relaxed. And here I am, drinking tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.