Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 2 January 2018

Tuesday

Good evening peeps,

I had a rather stressful shift last night and the stress carried over, I had a restless night and terrible flashbacks.

I am tired, but I am due at work in a few hours and I don't want to sleep in case I oversleep.

This stormy weather is already coming in. It just seems to have been ages of wind and rain now, it gets tiring.

Today I went to the farm and took a load of stuff to the tip and charity shop, I am almost done getting rid of stuff, to be honest when it is all done, I will have nothing in the barn, and my small lockup won't be completely full. I am quite pleased how it has gone. And the system at the tip is much easier to understand now, so I can cope with it, they used to be mental up there.
The charity shop seemed happy with the good quality books that they got.

I came home and had jacket potato for my lunch and now I am trying to relax before work, this seems to be how my days go. I wish I was moved and the gardening work could re-start and I could have more days off.
Hopefully Thursday will bring all these things. New home, a proper shift rota for the evening work, a few days off, and next week if the weather is better, I will start booking gardens in, I have the care home, a new garden, and two regulars ready to book in.

Earlier I did shopping too, toiletries, coffee, peanut butter, and the obligatory 'Thank you' cards for the people who made Christmas special.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.