Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 14 January 2018

Sunday

Hey peeps,

The funny stories are mainly on the other blog, there is one on here.

I am feeling sleeping and being in pyjamas, because I laughed so much that I cried and it made me tired.
I accidentally stumbled upon that funny story generator that makes awesome spoofs.

Anyway, yesterday I worked in the garden until it got dark and I was tired, so I had a shower and put pyjamas on and watched Short Circuit while I wrote.
I am still very slow with this piece I am writing, I am on 1,500.

Today was a quiet day, I did very little except housework and sorting out invoices and writing, and watching things on television, including Mel and Joey.

At some point I decided I could bear any more bad tea, so I went to the big supermarket and got descaler and sugar. Candarel and a very scaled up kettle meant tea tasted foul. I don't mean to use sugar, but I will have to find something better than candarel as it is foul.
The kettle is descaled and tea is sweet again.

I had an hour-long walk on the bay this evening, very peaceful. But I am at a loss, I still haven't worked out how life works now. The bad experiences of last year have profoundly affected me and winter is a difficult time for a gardener, especially one who is also a struggling writer. Although I get plenty of space and time to write now, trauma makes it more difficult.

Anyway, I did the most delicious jacket potatos at lunch, and the most boring beans on toast for tea.

I am making good progress with sorting my things out, I have just two boxes in the store to bring home and sort, and one at the farm.
I have airplane on in the bedroom on DVD, the lounge TV has lost signal for some reason, but I thought I wonder if it will help me to settle and sleep at night if I have my Lesley Neilsen videos on at bed time, or 'Are you being Served', something familiar and safe but which roots back to the walk in the dark in Jersey, which remains the root of my fear of sleep and night.

The weather looks bad tomorrow, so I may stay in and write. I will do an evening shift.

I have the farm for a week in two weeks time while they are away, and they said I can stay at the farm if I like, which I do, I love being up there.

Oh everyone has been emailing me recently, lots of nice people, thank you nice people, it is good to hear from everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.