Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 4 January 2018

Thursday Early Morning

Good morning peeps,

Well it is early, and the wind is being windy still, when it was scheduled for a break, tell it off.

The sea will be nice later, what was I told about surfing in my car?

Anyway.

I slept through the night, although the dreams turned to flashbacks as I woke, sometimes the grim reality of being a fugitive with no access to medical help and branded and in fear of the police becomes overwhelming, and it can never be put right, it was shocking of Jane Dodds to whimper about the church not meaning to hurt me and how she and Graham Tilby wanted to 'make everything like it was before'. What the Church of England do and say is indescribably evil and deluded.

Anyway, on a brighter note, I slept through the night, reasonably comfortably, not needing treatment this morning, which is good because the heavy machine has broken and they cost a bit to replace!

And today I move back to a home with views of the bay. It feels strange, scary, and 'wobbly' as my old counsellor used to say.

I am tired now as I was up by six and I worked a full shift last night, a steady shift but with some long runs to rural properties, no glitches in finding anywhere though, and the weather was better.

Looking at the local forecast, the wind was due to drop, but now it is galeforce all morning.

I have had my shower and breakfast and packed my kitchen and bathroom stuff. My peeps here seem a bit emotional, dunno why. Ha, probably imagining it.

Just got to watch films, and later I will pack the car and head off, no hurry, loads of time.

I forgot to say, I did stay up for the new year fireworks, as usual I watched the London ones while the local ones were going off outside. I hate the music they play with the London fireworks, it is always too loud and totally trashy, it reminds me of the old days at North Walls, when they used to play Handel's Fireworks music too loud and most people didn't even know what the music was. Back then they used to mess us about keeping us waiting for the fireworks.
Hey, they still do, it's a tradition.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.