Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 27 January 2018

Saturday

Good morning peeps.

Well yesterday I worked on the farm and felt all useful and happy.

I restored a water supply to a trough, and I shifted muck and soil around in big loads and generally looked very busy.

The only problem was, my only footwear at the moment is a pair of walking boots, and they got very muddy.
The joys of poverty.

I had an evening shift as well, but they sent me home early-ish as it wasn't busy, it was surprising that it went quiet as it had been busy, and it was obviously payday as everyone was tipping me.

I came home and went to bed, slept well, but woke from nightmares this morning.
Despite the nightmares, my body was very relaxed, as if I had slept deeply, and the bed was all warm and snuggly.
I thought I had slept late but it was only 8.30, which isn't late for a Saturday, the sun was shining golden through the blinds and the sea was pale grey.

I got up and have been trying to sort things out so I can go and stay on the farm. I am on farm duties while everyone is away, and I can have the cottage for any of that time, which is nice.
It means I can focus on writing, up there on my own in the pitch black countryside nights. I don't know if I have mentioned staying over there on farm duties before, but I do sometimes, and there is a super shower there, it gets my hair so clean.
I have a few pieces of writing I want to finish this week.

I have an driving evening shift this evening.

I think I will go down to the sea if there is time, I have to go in town to the bank before I go to the farm.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.