This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Wednesday, 15 March 2017


Good evening peeps,

I am too tired to do much, but I am trying to stay up for a while longer or my sleep will be disrupted.

Yesterday I went to work in the morning and then sat on the cliffs at my favourite place,with a cup of tea.

I am still having slight stomach upset problems but not too severe.

Today I headed off to work, I got on with the pressure washing at last and got it finished. I have to be careful not to get ill from that as well as tired, as it puts stress on my neck.

After that I went and sat in a beach cafe with a tea, the sea was rolling to shore but the fog was down and visibility was low.

On the way home someone let their dog run on the road, one of these silly wealthy ladies with more money than sense and dogs to match, she was lucky because it is a fast and dangerous road, we all stopped and tried to catch the dog and there wasn't so much as an apology or a thank you from the snooty lady. I am glad I don't work for people like that any more. I used to have the double bind of working for people like that and having Juliet Montague interfering in my work life, grateful for small mercies that at least the insufferable side of life back then is gone.

Anyway, it has been a gloriously sunny day, with fog at the edges. I got home to a worrying message, that the boss of the gardening team had to go to hospital with back pain, but apparently he is alright.

I am so tired, I wish it was bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.