Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 26 March 2017

Sunday morning

Good morning peeps,

Happy Mothers Day, especially if you are a mother. I will wake my adoptive mum up by texting her loudly in an hour or so.

You know what, I forgot to say happy St. Patrick's Day to you this year, and that is one of my favourites.

Anyway, I thought I might be in pain today, as I had to take meds all day yesterday during the move, but actually I am fine.

Last night I watched half of Evan Almighty, and reluctantly decided on an early night because of the clocks changing and because I was tired and didn't want to be ill.

The bedroom isn't heated, and as the flat is furnished, the bed isn't mine, so I had no idea how well I would sleep. An unheated bedroom is actually best for me, as long as I am wrapped up warm, because it helps my breathing.
Anyway, I bedded down, with the spare blankets on top of the duvet, and with a hot water bottle as well, and at first I was a bit uncomfortable, but I managed to support my head well, and dropped off to sleep.

I woke up at 6am this morning, what would normally have been 5am until the clocks changed. I had changed the clock, and the ones on the phone, tv and computer are automatic, so that was alright. I lay in bed for a while, listening to the dawn chorus enthusiastically yelling, then I got up and made tea. I have watched the end of the early Hollyoaks Omnibus, the signed version. They still put signed programmes on very early.

It is a fine morning, and I will go to church later, and in the meantime there is unpacking and sorting out to do. It is a pity I can only have this place temporarily, it is nice, I wish I could hope to have a safe permanent home one day but I don't know if I will survive the Church of England.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.