This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Monday, 6 March 2017


Good evening peeps,

Well I am tired.

This morning I got up at 5am. I needed the loo and it overrode the nightmares and flashbacks so that I was awake.

I had the loo, a shower, some breakfast, and I got on with editing a book. You will be interested to know that I accidentally put together half a book last night, the first in the 'Rage and Terror' series.
So I was idly editing it this morning.

Then I went to work. I got there at 7.30, before anyone else, and got a coffee and a loo break, I always need the loo when I get to work because I drink a lot of tea in the early morning.

Then I got on with the litter pick, we were due to start mowing the estate today and it takes most of the day, so I decided to get the litter pick out of the way.

I had a problem that there was no parking where I am supposed to park so I had parked up the top, which makes me nervous, so when a space came free down there I got the car and scuttled, much to the surprise of my boss and workmate who had arrived and wondered what I was doing!

They were happy to find out I hadn't gone mad and was simply moving the car to where it should be.
The decision to start to mow had been cancelled due to the ground being too wet, and we were going to simply do a blitz of the borders and gutters etc so that everything would be ship-shape for next time when the mowing does start. The mowing takes most of the day, so everything else gets left until last.

I had brought my earphones in expectation of mowing but as there was no mowing, I had my radio on anyway and enjoyed radio 2 all day, I am mature enough for radio 2.

I worked alone, weeding and sweeping, for the morning, the boss did similar elsewhere and my workmate struggled miserably with uprooting some shrubs.

It is always a hard day on the estate. We work very hard because we don't really have enough time for the size and scope of the estate, but never mind, it is work. It would be great if there was more budget and thus more time for our work.
After lunch the boss came and worked with me, and we weeded and swept peacefully and generally got a lot done, while my workmate was having a miserable time with shrubs, which he was unable to salvage.

I was glad when home time came, I was tired.

Here at home I had a shower, went to the shops, had a huge supper, and am sleepily reading some Saint before I have an early night. I am having persistent trouble with pain, and painkillers make little difference, if I could afford it I would go to the clinic so the man could wrench my shoulder back and the pain would go, but I can't afford anything extra, I have no choice about haircut because my hair is a hazard at the moment.

Tomorrow I have one of my new gardens and then the dentist!  Oh well.

The blogs have statted up again, from the Church of England and Winchester, how worrying. Well hi Winchester, how are you? Try not to behave yourself while I am away. Dear Winchester, it is nice that you have joined my journey again, for whatever reason.

What's a brick in a baggle?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.