Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 10 March 2017

Friday

Good morning peeps,

I woke up at 5am needing to dash to the loo, I have dashed to the loo at least 10 times since then.
But the good news is, I slept from 9pm to 5am peacefully, I didn't get up in the night, no shivering, no pain, oblivion, I think I dreamed odds and ends but can't remember much.

I don't have a blinding headache this morning, just a headache, and the painkillers help. My temperature is still buggering about and I am all sweaty, but apart from that I feel a lot better, I will go and ask the nice pharmacist for a cork, or rather something to stop the runs. I have had a glass of rehydration salts already.

Aside from that, it is supposed to be foggy today, I like fog, especially if I don't have to drive anywhere, and I hope not to drive today.

Apparently the Jersey Care Inquiry has been delayed in releasing it's report. It would be nice to think that they had happened upon some criminal activity by certain persons, but it is much more likely that they have been corrupted or threatened by said certain persons.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.