Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 18 March 2017

Saturday morning

Good morning peeps.

Well I am just waking up out of a lazy weekend sleep.

The blogs statted real high yesterday, usually that means a church times attack, but it turns out that Gavin Ashenden has resigned again. He likes doing that as well as raving and yelling his hatred for vulnerable groups.

So far in the past year he resigned from his position in Jersey, or was pushed, resigned his Queen's chaplaincy - was definitely pushed, and has now resigned as a priest in the church of england. I like it, but if he could resign as a human being I would be even more pleased - I shouldn't joke about that because he is insane and is too likely to kill himself and others if he madness continues unchecked.

Anyway. Back to reality and life. Yesterday I went to the farm and worked hard, the weather was mild and cloudy and I did a lot of digging and threw a ton bag over a fence so my back ached a bit.

I have been taking photos of my work but I am not sure about posting them on here, I sent some to Jersey last night.

I have an unplanned weekend, I was thinking of going away but I decided not to spend money and I didn't plan it in time anyway. Going away is daunting. I am having coffee with a friend at 11am today and I am going to church tomorrow but apart from that I don't know, just book work I suppose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.