Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Wednesday Evening

Good evening peeps,

Well unfortunately I am not much better, I have the chills and my tummy is busily chucking everything out, I am sure you wanted to know that. I have headaches that get worse when I cough, which sounds like virus and nothing else. I have a temperature, I tested by frying an egg on my head, messy but effective.
I think this may be a virus but I have booked to go to the clinic for torture on Friday anyway because I can feel the pain in my shoulder and neck anyway.

I am sitting here in my thermal top, it is too early to go to bed otherwise my night's sleep may be more disrupted, so I am watching The Vicar of Dibley.

Today I didn't stay in bed, I am no good at that, I did two loads of washing, a bit of housework, some shopping, and played a practical joke on my fellow gardener. He obviously hasn't found out yet. I felt so tired and rubbish, but I can't waste a day of this borrowed life. Waiting for the Church of England to kill me.

It is all meds and feeling yukky at the moment, and my insides explode at regular intervals.
Another hour and I will tuck myself into the nortypod and hope for the best.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.