Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 5 March 2017

Sunday

Good morning and welcome to this service or nortyness led by the Reverend JJ. Nortyperson, today we will talk about denominations - quick churchwardens! Lock the doors!

It is Sunday evening, where did the weekend go?

I went to church this morning, and then I came home, I got some mouthwash on the way home.

I have been reading, I have found it hard to do much else. I have read one and a half Saint books, they were my favourites as a teenager and I treated myself to some Kindle ones to try to break the depression a bit.

I have tomorrow's lunch done, and things are just about in order.

I have a busy week with two new gardens and also a dental appointment and hopefully a haircut too.

The blog stats remain high, which indicates a press attack or police attack or just a lot of nosy sods. Hello nosy sods, you are most welcome.

I will be doing another post soon about my life as it is now.

I had another bad night last night of nightmares and flashbacks and distress. It is hard to snap out of that because I can't get myself to get up and out of the half asleep nightmares and flashbacks, I try to go deeper asleep and it doesn't work. It is a terrible place to get stuck in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.