This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Monday, 27 March 2017

Monday evening

Good evening peeps,

Well this morning I was very sleepy and comfy and it was hard to get up.
Eventually I fell out of bed into a big cup of tea and scrambled to get ready for work. The clocks changing makes everything harder, so it was quarter to eight instead of seven thirty when I left the house.

I worried about traffic but it wasn't too bad, I got there before my workmate.

We did a good day's work, finishing by 3.30, and I had other work to add to my day, so I headed off, via an ice cream and some soft drinks as I was hot and thirsty and had had all my bottle of squash.

I got to my mate's house for 4pm to do his garden, he was in a right pickle over things going on in his life. A few people around me are having a rough time, the boss hurt his back, then got the same tummy bug as I had had, but not from me, and then one if his family has been taken ill, I get puzzled when other people have a bad time, puzzled and worried, I am supposed to be the one who has all the horrible things to deal with, but anyway, my mate was all stressed, so I did a few hours clearing his garden, and so it was a long day of physical work, ending at 6pm.

I came home, cleaned the kitchen, cooked supper, watched Hollyoaks and Doc Martin, put the rubbish out, did tomorrow's lunchbox and clothes and equipment, and started some accounts work, I only have one more task and an early night. The bed is made up with a hot water bottle.

The weather has been good, and is due to stay good.

Tomorrow is a slightly easier day, probably the easiest day of the working week, starting work at 9am and one garden until lunch and then the care home after lunch, not a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment