Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 9 March 2017

Thursday evening

Good evening,

Well being ill is a drag. The room gets messy and wearing clothes is hard work because they are hot. So don't come round to my house - not a pretty sight!

I have a slight temperature, nothing to worry about, and I am off work, my customer for tomorrow knows I have been ill and he asked if I was coming in, and I said it's best if I don't, because I hadn't eaten all day today and I think this illness is infectious as well and I think trying to work would be silly, I have completely emptied my system of everything. So I will have day off tomorrow, and if I feel better then that's a bonus. I will work Saturday morning if I can, and everyone else is re-booked, no-one has been cross, because normally I am extremely good at turning up.

I slept the afternoon and woke up at 5.30, wish I could say feeling better, but no, I cancelled my clinic appointment, put the bins out and ate some soggy toast, my first food all day. The toast has stayed down with no side effects, and I have had a shower as well. So I must be a bit better. I am imbibing more rehydration salts and have had some Alka whateveritis.

The boss just emailed me about work, the budget has run low for one of the estates so I only have a half day on Monday! Typical! He told me to take some Beechams and it sounds like I have the flu bug that has been going around.

Aha, I wonder if I can book something else in for Monday Afternoon? That would be good.

Being ill is boring because reading or looking at the computer screen or watching DVDs makes me feel worse, nortypeople are not designed to do nothing, it sends our brains mental and we write to the Bishop...Nah, don't worry DakeDake, I am not writing to you. I just think of you when I vomit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.