Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 26 March 2017

Sunday evening

Good evening peeps,

Another lovely springy day.

I texted my mum this morning, wished her a happy mother's day and told her I would eat chocolate on her behalf. She replied that I had better not eat too much or she would be sick.

Now that is a normal conversation for me and my adoptive mum, but for some reason my church people found it hilarious and laughed a lot.

My mum wanted to come over yesterday, belated Birthday and early Mother's Day celebration, but of course I was a bit busy, so we have to wait.

Church was good, and then I went to drop some letters off, get some food, and collected the blue bike, which I have not been riding and which still needs servicing, I will get it serviced this week if I have time.

I enjoyed watching 'The Parent Trap' this afternoon, the newer version, I don't like the old version. And of course I have continued to unpack and sort things.

Now I am in the usual bed time and evening and end of weekend routines. Tomorrow's lunch and safety gear are by the door, ready, the bed is freshly made, with a hot water bottle, and everything else is all done, ready, set up.

I have a busy and hard week ahead at work. I hope I will be OK, but it has been marvellous that I have had such a demanding week this week and not been ill, just mild pain yesterday and good aches that feel like I have been working out really hard. Long may it last.

Ah, you will be pleased to know that I have started engaging with my gang again, it has been a few years while the Church of England beat the shit out of me for their own mysterious reasons, preventing mundane things such as social activities, but recently one of the gang has been sending me specific invites for bowling and coffee and things, and I couldn't make the bowling but I will be going for coffee, and next weekend I hope to enjoy a walk with them, one of the old favourites with a beach cafe at the end.
I can't exactly be positive or hopeful for my life or anything lasting because I am not protected from church of england-led harm to me, but I will just do what I can.

I am tired, did you ever move house when the clocks changed? I can never do crazy things in moderation, it has to be utterly mad.

Goodnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.