Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 6 December 2011

what an insane insane crazy morning.

I didn't have enough change to get breakfast this morning with my tea, so I thought I would go to the daycentre and quickly hoover some toast from them and a cuppa. But I got distracted from heading for the daycentre by the food aid people who I met along the way, I asked them if they had any toothpaste as I realised a toothpaste crisis and I have to see the dentist this afternoon. They had no toothpaste but they had soap and deodorant and wet wipes and a loo roll.
The woman from food aid decides to drag me up to that horrible church centre that was unhelpful before, I do not like this but I would rather go along and be co-operative, to cut a long story short, and I will have to explain at some time, the centre continued to be unhelpful, and I replied in kind, which is always stupid! yes, my asperger syndrome took over and anger at the church denomination bubbled up, the priest got a letter from me and I told him that the Bishop might as well (but why should I save the Bishop money on loo paper? Last time I saw him he was in the pub anyway, true!)

I was supposed to be helping with lunch club at my nice church and having a free lunch, but a;; this upset meant I never did :( I went to the daycentre but it was busy, it was now late lunchtime and I had had no breakfast, so I headed for the market, some of the food aid people had given me a few coins so I went towards the market for lunch, as I walked I saw a McD's sticker cup in the bin and stopped for the sticker, that would mean enough for a cuppa, as I fished it out I realised that there was a £5 in the bin, why?! why would there be a £5 in the bin? Today is turning surreal! Anyway I got a quick lunch at the market and went to get toothpaste, then I came back to the library.
My locker in the library was broken, I put the pound coin in and it got stuck, I rescued it by pushing it with a 10p and it fell through, I told the librarian and she fiddled with the lock and another pound fell out, she let me keep that as well and put an out of order sign on the locker so I used another one, but I made a pound profit.

I need painkillers and I need to brush my teeth and put more deodorant on and then go to the dentist to check that my gum is ok now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.