Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 2 December 2011

I went to McD's after blogging yesterday, I had enough stickers for a cuppa, so I had a cuppa, then I went to the Samaritans. The Samaritans was ok.

I found a paying in envelope with cheques and a paying in slip, they were obviously destined for a certain bank so I went and put them in the paying in box at the bank, it's handy that bank lobbies stay open all night so I can do that.

Then I went to soup kitchen, soup kitchen was very basic and very crowded, a cheese sandwich and some vegetable soup, the soup was nice and I dipped my sandwich in it. There were two female police officers watching soup kitchen, I don't know if they were looking for someone, usually they just briefly stop by and say hi to everyone, but tonight they stayed on guard nearby all the time, watching us. The big issue seller was there and he talked to me and took one of the guy's dogs for a walk around because it is a cross between a lurcher and a kangaroo and the guy can't get his food and hold onto the dog.
The soup kitchen man went looking for gloves for a few of us, I have lost my gloves, he could only find hats and scarfs and I have plenty of those.

I walked back to Big issue seller's bike with him, he remembered he is actually banned from the town centre, I shouldn't really spend too much time with him because he wants to go out with me, but he is one person I can stick with at soup kitchen and not get hassled by the others. He starts telling me some poetry he has written, and it's not bad, no one has ever recited poetry to me before.

I go back to my sleeping place and settle down for the night, I sleep lightly and I wonder why, I still think it's the medications, I am not cold but I put a blanket over my head and face, it makes me feel more vulnerable but I think it helps, most homeless people cover their face and head if they can.
I dream of the church officials who have damaged me and refused to handle the abuse matter properly. I wake up in the early morning and I am bursting for the loo, so I go to the loo but I am sleepy so I tuck down again for 10 minutes and then I have to get up and move before I am noticed.

I go to the tea stall and enjoy a few cuppas, I really get to join in the conversation today. As I am leaving to go and have my wash the tea stall man calls me back and says he has put toast under the grill for me, he refills my mug and I enjoy tea and toast. :) The temperature is low and seems to be dropping as we talk, the stallholders put their coats on and put their hoods up, I am sure it is colder than forecast, I am feeling the cold even in my jumper, and I wasn't cold last night.

I head for the pound store, hoping it opens early, it does, and I get enough McD's stickers on the way for a cuppa later. I go in the poundstore and get spray deodourant and wet wipes, I go through the shopping centre and borrow a disabled toilet for a good wash, I deodourise my boots and wash my feet and change my socks so that when I see the doctor later he can examine my legs and feet without being offended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.