Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 3 December 2011

Hello,
It is my brother's Birthday party this evening, and I can't get there because I have no money. It is very sad.
I hoped to see him and a few of my family as they have a peaceful little gathering.
My brother was born in the homeless hostel in county A when I was 7. He is the member of my family who I get on best with. Sadly I will only be able to go to soup kitchen rather than see my brother, he and I keep trying to meet up but distance and cost stands in our way.

I am in the part of the library where you can stand and use a computer for 15 or 30 minutes, it is difficult to do any work like this, but I am alternating computer and reading a book. It is nice to just sit and read.

The worst thing about using these is that there is no privacy and all sorts of strange people come and hang around behind you as you work.

I am not looking forward to being out tonight in the cold and dark, I am not sure how effective my leap over the wall will be if I go to the new sleeping place, and I have lots of bedding to move across town if I do go there. I hope it doesn't rain, I have no shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.