Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Good morning,
after the library yesterday I went to McD's for a cuppa and then went to the Samaritans, that seems to be the best thing to do in this freezing weather.
Then I went to soup kitchen, I had sandwiches and tea and cake, they also gave me a good quality pair of gloves, a thick warm pair of socks and a lightweight scarf.

I went to get my bedding and went to my sleeping place, it is so cold but I settled down warmly and slept well, at 2am I was woken by drunken shouting nearby, I went to the toilet and tucked back down, I could hear the rats moving about nearby but they didn't try to get into my backpack. I slept again and woke at 7am in pain, the migraine seems worse, not better, it starts with tension in my spine where my head and neck are not good and the migraine hurts along with my neck. I head for the market and tea, I take as much painkillers as I can. I talk to one of the tea stall customers who gets similar amounts of pain, they have chocolates on the tea stall today. I am in pain and it is freezing cold, so must of the time I sit to the side with my tea. I do some acupressure, which I was taught to help with the pain, it always surprises me by helping to ease the pain even if just temporarily.
Then it is wash time and library time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.