Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 1 December 2011

an answer to why I am so stressed

Yesterday I was irritable and stressed and unsettled, last night I didn't sleep deeply and I was more irritable and stressed today, today I couldn't even cope with going in the lift with anyone, that is bad! I went to the mission but when the loud man came in I just couldn't bear it and I left.

I wasn't really looking forward to lunch with my new friend, but her texts were delayed in getting to me so I missed her, in a way that is a good thing because it is just the wrong day.

I went to the charity that was supposed to be helping with benefits, they had 'forgotten' about my appointment and the person who was due to see me wasn't there, the office manager tried to help but it was too hot, too frustrating and I felt trapped, I escaped, as I walked back I was feeling so rubbish, tearful. Then, Bingo! I remembered being like this after coming out of the hospital in the island, I was on painkillers, antibiotics and anti-inflammatories then. Realising this, I went straight to the walk in centre and explained. The walk in centre was short staffed due to sicknes (hehe), but they booked me in, the receptionist told me to go for a walk as the wait was half an hour and she understands Aspergers and stress, I went in the church and nattered to God, then I went to the daycentre as it is just around the corner, I had a few cups of tea and went back, the nurse saw me and told me to stop taking the anti-inflammatories, I wanted to stop the antibiotics but she didn't want me to stop them.

All this because it takes a week to get a doctors appointment and get injections to solve the problem of walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.