This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Wednesday, 7 March 2018


Good morning peeps,

Time for me to go and stand under some running water with some soapy stuff. Better do that in the bathroom and not under the gutter, just in case the neighbours object, or like the idea.

I got up at 7am, reluctantly, as the bed was being too comfy and trying to keep me.
It has clean linens, and that tends to make it too comfy.

Yesterday I went to work, I allowed loads of time, but forgot the road was closed, to I had to do the long diversion, and by the time I got there, I was 5 minutes late.
They allowed me to do 4 hours instead of 6, which was a good thing, because heavy gardening is harder for me now, I am getting old, and obviously I was tired from lack of sleep. But I got a lot done, that plot is nearly clear now.

I came home, went to bed, but set the alarm, as one of the content sites I really wanted to join, was to open vacancies at 5pm UK time, I slept shallowly and was shivering when I woke just before the alarm.
A sudden and unexpected fog had come down.
My washing was all on the line and I decided it needed to come in and dry indoors, it was nearly done.

I went to the content site, really keen to join, but the fees are too high for me at the moment, I have to wait until next time, which could be any time, unless they still have openings next week and I scrape the money together for then. They offer full support and training on that site, so my ability as a freelancer would become pretty good, and they have loads of work.

Anyway, I spent the evening working. My 500 word assignment had been accepted, and I have another 800-1400 word one, and a book review to work on.

I slept reasonably well, woke at about 3am again but went back to sleep, mild flashbacks and a nightmare, but I did sleep.

Today I have a garden to go and do. So I had better get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.