Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 9 March 2018

Friday

Good evening peeps,

Well I did wake in the night with nightmares and flashbacks but I didn't let myself stay awake, I forced nightmare-filled sleep back into action rather than be exhausted today. I have been tired instead of exhausted.

It was forcast rain, so I didn't have any gardens booked. I went to town to pay in a cheque from my insurers, who admitted their mistakes of a few weeks ago - you know, when I was telling them off.

I paid in the cheque, and I went to my physio clinic to give them a copy of the spinal clinic's report ready for next week. They were very apologetic about the difficulty arranging an appointment and I told them they didn't need to be, the sudden death of my physiotherapist threw them into chaos and grief, well it threw me into chaos and grief too and they knew him so much better.

They had an obituary for him in the paper, and I had read that before I went into town, so I knew they had a collection in his memory, so I gave them all my change. They are accepting condolence cards for his family as well, so I will do one of those. That's a good physio clinic, really caring. They have a really clever photocopier that you can feed a whole report into, and it copies the lot, cool.

The other thing that was in the paper this morning was my letter. The mean old editor did publish it in full while witholding my name and address, he just put a slight barb of his own at the end, but better than expected. I won't say any more about him, I will let you imagine me doing a usual JJ-style response instead.

I went to the welfare, they had tiger rolls, I had forgotten breakfast, so I ate a tiger roll.

The rain set in for the day, so in the end I came home and got on with writing, I completed a review.
And I have been working on blogs and networking.
I did doze off earlier, I hate sleeping in the day but I was so tired.

I have been battling depression and trauma, still no sign of justice or even acknowledgement from the cruel church of england, and they know they have done wrong, and they know I am suffering. Their denial is condemning me and leaving me suffering without justice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.