Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 12 March 2018

Monday

Hi Peeps,

Dratted Rain!

I just went did some work at the care home, mainly removing last years planters and starting to prepare the new ones. I would love to know why there was a perfectly good permanent marker in one of the pots.
Anyway, I was rained off.
The maintenance manager at the care home has hurt his foot, and the paths and drives need pressure washing. Ha. Guess who gets to do that? Not yet though, and at least it bumps up my hours.

I went to collect my ink cartridge from mail handling, I can now print all the medical report stuff for the DWP.
I did chicken soup and tiger bread for lunch and now I am sitting in bed and starting my other working day, as a writer, watching Are you being Served? as well, of course.

Last night my dreams were vivid but not really nightmares.

One of my new customers has gone and recommended me, so I now have two to do in succession on Thursday.

On Friday, we are having National Hot Chocolate Day a few days early because my friend will be away on the Monday :) I sent them a piece of work out of one of my books and they found it so funny that I have decided to re-do and re-publish that book under my new brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.