Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 30 March 2018

Good Friday Evening

Hi peeps,

It has rained and rained.

I couldn't risk Max breaking down from no petrol, so I walked to town in the pouring rain to walk the walk of witness in the pouring rain. It was a nice pouring rain walk. But it made me sad and traumatized. I was glad of the tea and biscuits at the end, I don't have much food. Yesterday's money paid for yesterday's meals and restock of squash and things. Squash is essential as water doesn't make thirst go away.

Normally I would have some money due in the beginning of next week, but the bank has cruelly changed the rules so that due money comes in after the bank holidays and not before.  And even if I had been willing to work today, it has rained hard for the third day in a row and at the moment I have no work for tomorrow.

I feel very low. Welby's lying about being ashamed about abuse is horrific, and as an abuser, he must know his unquestioned lies are making his victim suffer.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.