Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 17 March 2018

Saturday Morning

Good morning peeps,

I slept through the night and woke up feeling rested all over. All of me was relaxed. It was very quiet at the cottage, with just the wind and the rain.

I got up quite lazily, and put 'Me before You' on Netflix and am just starting to look at writing projects.

I will have to go and sort out some food before the snow really comes in. Some friends kindly sent me some money, so I can get food and pay the bills.

It is so nice here in the quiet with the bad weather outside. I get to go in the huge shower in a minute. It washes my thick hair very well.

The friends who I was with yesterday want me to give a talk on homelessness and run a writing class and all sorts, but I am a shy sort, so I am not sure.

I did speak to my physio clinic about my concerns, very politely, and they understood. They agreed that in the confusion, I had been placed with the wrong new therapist. I am OK to cancel for now, now that I am re-assessed and referred.

I forgot to say, Happy St. Patricks Day, have a dance to this, Shaz and Michael:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So1qiyLaypk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.