Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 15 March 2018

Thursday

Good evening peeps,

Well again last night I slept without flashbacks and nightmares, I slept through the night and woke this morning feeling very ill and depressed. It was hard to do anything. I had my 5HTP, but I felt so useless.

I forced myself to get on with simple tasks, I did the laundry, cancelled my much-needed haircut as I can't afford it this week, used my remaining small change to get the laundry dried, collected the post, and did odds and ends.

Then I decided the best thing for me would be to take my laptop to a cafe, so I wouldn't be alone, and sit with a coffee and do some writing, before I used what little money I had for some groceries.
Some people would say that I shouldn't spend money on coffee, but to be honest a huge cheap coffee and a few hours in a chattery cafe was the best thing for my mental health, and as I sat there, assignments started flooding in, all 250 word ones and I just sat and completed one after another, and some were reviewed immediately and accepted, the feedback was rating them all as excellent, I was on a roll. I did 9 assignments, mostly in that few hours in the cafe.

Then I got my groceries, I hadn't had lunch, so I came home and cooked chicken and rice, a cheap nutritious meal, and continued the assignments.

The 250 word assignments are all done now, and I have a 350 word from another company.
The one I was trying to finish last night didn't get finished as I was too ill and it had to be in by 9am, so I put it back in the pool, which means another writer did it.
But today I have earned my highest amount of money on content writing so far, although I don't get all that money straight away of course, and it isn't a lot, a new content writer doesn't earn huge amounts.

I am watching Airplane as I write. Well, what else.

I am looking forward to tomorrow afternoon, we have national hot chocolate day a few days early. National Hot Chocolate Day stems back to me being on the streets in Winchester in 2011, I had just enough money to buy myself and a homeless friend a hot chocolate each to celebrate my Birthday, and now every year I have to find people and involve them, my friends are doing a variation on this for me before they go away on holiday. Last year I had a nice tame coffee with a friend and some lunch and lots of people watching, that was good.

You know what the rotten luck is, I have a load of bills due on Monday and as yet not the money, that's just bad luck when your official hot chocolate day is all bills and shortfall.
Still I hope to earn some money that day and possibly walk the dog on the cliffs.

I forgot to give you a weather report. Yesterday morning I woke to a golden sunrise over the sea, this morning to grey rain, and we have snow forecast for the weekend. I will stay home and write at the weekend and build fat snowmen where there shouldn't be snowmen.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.