This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Tuesday, 8 March 2016


Good morning peeps,

Well yesterday was a long day of writing, assignments, assessment preparation, blogs and other writing.

I went out on my bike to do an hour of distribution, but I did feel quite tired, biking in the cold.

When I got home I had bad luck. I tripped over the step when I put my bike away and went smack onto the concrete path.
The worst thing was, I had the bike keys in my hand and they went flying.

For 10 minutes all I could think was that they had fallen into the gulley alongside the path, so I was using a pea cane to dredge it.
No keys.
Eventually I reconsidered the situation and looked over the wall.
There were my keys, they had taken a flying leap into the neighbour's driveway!

I crept into my flat feeling very woebegone. (look it up).

I managed to smack my good knee on the ground and it aches, but I am walking sound.

I continued my writing until it was time to go to work.
You know how unhappy I have been working there? It was harsh working there, being the only English person and being excluded and the atmosphere all blame and bickering, a bit like that lodging house that I walked out of the other Christmas.
And I told you I was going to quit if there was any more hassle?
I quit last night.

I was there early as I often am, I never mind starting work early and I usually do, although I don't get paid extra.
I got there, had my study books and a tub of fish and rice for my supper with me.
I went in and the boss just grunted 'Three for you' meaning deliveries.
So I grabbed my deliveries, but one didn't have a proper address on it, again. It just said 'Hotel', now I am sure if any of you are told 'Hotel' when you have a whole bay full of hotels, you ask which one.
I asked several times and the boss was snappy and just told me the second hotel, all I could do was go to 'the second hotel' who said they had no guests yet and what was the name on the ticket? There was no name on the ticket.

I am self-employed and will never get a proper job because of the diocese of winchester, the delivery people pay me five pounds an hour, which is well under the minimum wage, and I have to pay tax and national insurance myself.
So I don't like working in an atmosphere where I am excluded for being English and where this new guy gets too close and now he is constantly leaving me with messed up orders and I get the stress for it, the work is not good for my car and the only reason I do this work is to subsist, keep a roof over my head and some food on the table and the bills paid if I am lucky. There is no welfare benefits system so I can't do anything but do sweat work and be exploited in order to survive.
But anyway, there wasn't enough positive there for me to keep that job.

So I quit last night, and quitting never feels good, so I went for a drive while the glorious sunshine turned to a glorious sunset and a cold clear night.

I came home and watched Hollyoaks and felt tired, so I went to bed early. I slept soundly with just one vague dream, and woke feeling too warm and comfy and lazy, but I was at the shop by 6.15am.

And here I am, just going to watch Hollyoaks before I start the day's writing and studying.
I will get a few hours of distribution work in today if the weather doesn't turn too soon.

The sunrise was awesome again, and I went down to the sea at the end of the road after I had done the papers.
But despite the endlessly clear sky earlier, it is already clouding over. A very cold day but no frost on the car.

We have rain due today and tomorrow, so I will start gardening on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment