Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 6 March 2016

Sunday

Good morning peeps,

Well yesterday I finished my week's distribution work.
Then I had shopping to do, shopping on a Saturday as if I was a normal person!
I got a new connector for the tv lead, and more de-icer and other things I needed.

I didn't get paid for distribution yesterday, so I am low on petrol and food.
I had to collect two lots of laundry yesterday, including my blankey duvet.

I haven't paid my gym subs yet due to being low on money, so I am not gymning at the moment but the amount of walking and cycling has been good, and it is good to have a week off, it reminds me not to be obsessive.

I did a lot of writing yesterday but the flashbacks have been awful.

But the good news, the electrician who lives downstairs came round and fixed the tv point, so I am reuinited with my tv, and especially Melissa and Joey right now. Did I tell you about the time I was watching Melissa and Joey, the episode with the pregnancy test, and I was doing my blood pressure while watching, and I sent the blood pressure machine screaming mad because I was laughing so much.
 Anyway, Hollyoaks Omnibus 10am. Don't miss it.

Last night I had really vivid and upsetting dreams and flashbacks, so I was unhappy and reluctant to get up this morning, and then the car needed serious de-icing too.

I did the papers and the early morning sun was glorious but now it is clouding over.

Today is a lazy day of writing and assignments, I may do the cleaning but the flat looks remarkably neat and tidy and I have no idea why, maybe I was sleep cleaning? You wouldn't be surprised, I woke  myself up talking in my sleep last night, but as long as I wasn't dreaming about eating a giant marshmallow, I don't mind.

I forgot to say 'Happy Mothering Sunday!' To all you mothers out there.
I was a good girl, I sent my Mum a card. I was talking to her yesterday and she said she got the card but wasn't going to open it until today.
I had no idea that you are supposed to save things like Birthday Cards or Mother's day cards until the day, but my Mum says so :) I told her I didn't know that because I am not a  mother.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.