Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 31 March 2016

Thursday

Is it really Thursday already?

Only one more day of no papers.

And yes, the walk is done. For the last time. I can't walk 70 miles any more, and I need to come up with a less energetic and time-consuming fund-raiser, but the walk served it's purpose in the same way as the old blog did.

Yesterday wasn't a long walk. But I was feeling rubbish yesterday, very depressed, and I still am. I have been fighting the depression since the attack by the Jersey Deanery and press and Bob's collapse last year, and it is only getting worse.

Last night I struggled through work and came home shattered. I slept soundly all night but dreamed a lot.
I had a lie in the morning but was in time to catch up with Hollyoaks. It is so tragic at the moment, I mean why does Hollyoaks have to kill a character who makes Hollyoaks nicer and kinder? I mean Cleo and Holly used to be sweet as well but they are corrupted now, why kill Rachel? I guess, seeing as Robbie and Jason have gone at the same time, it is kind of seasonal killing off time.

It is a cloudy day with various sunshine.
The room looks better since I was clearing it out, I wonder why walking 70 miles makes me want to clear junk out of my apartment?

Music time, I think. Anyone got a bass instrument to play along?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.