This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Thursday, 3 March 2016


Good morning peeps,

Well yesterday was a stupid day.
I was going to do supplementary study and writing, and I did get a bit done.

But due to the papers being late, I had to go out and struggle with the traffic and roadwork in order to get the papers out.
Our local road teams aren't very good and we get dodgy temporary lights everywhere and the lights never change.

Anyway, I got the papers done and got on with writing and study.

Then I was going to go and do distribution work after lunch, but the hail and wind meant I couldn't until about 1.30, so I went out then, but the icy wind was exhausting to work in, so after a few hours I came home, I got into bed and I was so cold, I didn't warm up for ages and then the phone rang.

It was 4pm, the car had almost no petrol and the paper shop wanted me to come back out in the cold wind and do 2 paper rounds.

However, they paid me cash in hand.
One of the rounds was all house names so even if my sat nav had been working, it would have been tricky.
I got the rounds done and went for petrol.

I came home and the time I had put aside for supplementary study was gone, so I continued anyway and didn't get any writing done.
I did finish reading 'Cell' as well.

I slept a bit restlessly, I dreamed that Bob and Florence both died, but Florence was easily replaced and of course Bob was irreplaceable.

I woke and went to do the papers at about 6.15, it is a cold morning but no frost, already getting light when I went out.
I stopped on the cliff on the way home, and watched the sun rising above a bank of cloud towards the clear pale sky.

Here I am ready to write and study, and sending funny messages with my mate.

By the way, the Uber Assignment got an 86 grade, so my assignments read 73-73-86 for that round.

I must now start the next lot.

You may have noticed no gym yesterday due to the late papers, I need to top my membership up, so I will do that and go on Friday or Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment