Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Tuesday Evening

Good evening,

I thought I would update this evening instead of tomorrow just to stop myself from being distracted by the blog tomorrow.

Today I got on with writing and studying and also watching E4 loops at the same time.
I got on with some much neglected music, I need to arrange the next exam this month.

I did a few hours of distribution work too, but by the time I was finishing it was raining hard, the rain is here until tomorrow evening, so work won't be much fun for the next day.

Jersey News is that sock-puppet Gorst is demanding a review of all States Travel Expenses. I really look forward to his trip to try to force the Steel report being scrutinized. That was more than a thousand pounds. I must contact the States.
And also, they need a wee reminder about the fantasy film and the ?£200,000? Now who was it who threw that money away? :)
 I don't think the city of London could have chosen a weedier weed than Gorst, I think he should just wear a badge saying 'You Can See I am a Weed, can't you?' Gorst and Dakin are twins in that, they are both so effeminate. Although Dakin is an effeminate homophobic and I don't know if Gorst is.
I need to teach them about being tough and manly maybe.

I am tired, I think I will have another early night. I am dropping things as my grip breaks, that means I am going into relapse. Either that or falling over and landing on my hands wasn't good for me.

As long as I can get out of bed to deliver papers, do distribution and hopefully some gardening at the end of the week, it doesn't matter, I can sit in bed and study and write, and fall asleep and drool on the computer...

Life is very boring and I live in fear of my life all the time because of the Church of England.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.