Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 4 March 2016

Friday

Good morning peeps,

It is a glorious sunny day, and if you aren't playing Brimful of Asha on top volume, then you should be:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LBnMRWeV-E

This song is one of my life sound tracks, I remember it on the big screen, and I remember my sister and her colleagues singing along to it and making naughty faces as they did. I had to learn not to shake my head like the girl in the video does because it makes my poor spine very sick.

Anyway, let me update the diary.

Yesterday I got some distribution work done, and I dropped off some of my business cards to any house I saw that looks like they might need a gardener. The gardening season starts next week for me, with a few hours for one of my previous regular customers.

I came home and got on with study and writing, and also trying to get some business flyers designed for the gardening work. I struggled with the design so I contacted the company that produce the flyers for me, who did the business cards for me last year, and they sent me a £10 credit and some advice and said that they could produce the flyers if I just tell them what text I want on the flyers. They are pretty good, their customer services tend to be helpful like that.

Anyway, so in the evening I went to work on delivery shift.
And it was a bit of an evening. I was working without my satnav but that turned out not to be a problem, because thankfully it was all regulars or roads I knew, some that I knew through distribution or paper delivery work.
The problem wasn't me in the end. The boss was away and the new guy was making a real mess of things.

I am supposed to finish 9pm if it is quiet and 9.30 or 10 if it is busy, but when the boss is away no-one knows what is going on.
This new guy was doing the orders as well as getting in my way.
He massively messed up a regular order just before 9pm and it was horrible weather with wind and heavy sleet.
So I was chasing around and this guy doesn't speak much English so he couldn't tell me what was going on but he kept sending the wrong order and not telling me if it was a card order. So I didn't know what to record and no-one could tell me.
In the end I didn't cause a row, the recipients of the delivery did, the man stormed in and a massive row kicked off while I stayed in my chair feeling extremely miffed.
Miffed. That's a fun word.

Anyway, so I ended up staying until 10, but I wonder if I should take up another job if I can find one, working there is rocky and it gets nasty sometimes.

I came home tired and fell into bed and into nightmares about the Church of England.
I woke all muddled and muzzy at 6.20am and remembered to put my clothes on before going to do the papers.
Local papers day, but it was OK, it is NOTHING like the ordeal that local papers day was when I used to do the villages, it is nothing these days.
The sun rose into a glorious sunny day, and I came home and started studying while watching Hollyoaks online, I had already seen it in preview but never mind.

Then I went for a study breakfast at the café.
University is changing shape a bit now. This is how it looks.
I have one assignment left in each of two of my modules, and two in the other. I took two exams this week and got 66 and 92 in them, I can retake the 66 if I want. But then I have two more small exams like that.
Then all I have is three end of year assessments, one for each module, in May.
So after the end of next month the assignments stop and I start revising.

Today I have distribution work and then just study and writing.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.