This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Sunday, 13 March 2016


Good morning peeps,

Well I can barely remember Friday now, I got paid for distribution work and I got some gardening done, and in the afternoon I had a jacket potato at the cafe and then drove along the cliffs and sat watching the sea.

Then yesterday I woke from nightmares about the police and did three paper rounds, it wasn't possible to get going quickly or early so I felt frustrated as I had to get to tutorials and was worried about the fog.
Thankfully the fog didn't stop me, although I felt so ill that when I had finished tutorials I came home and went back to bed after collecting my laundry.

It was a pity about yesterday, normally I would try to stay out and enjoy a break from home for the day, but I was tired and ill and my Mum was also not well so she couldn't meet for a coffee and she says it is a pity as she has a surprise for me. She won't tell me what the surprise is, and I am not so keen on surprises, but I know it isn't a giant rabbit. I keep asking for a giant rabbit.

Anyway, so I slept for three and a half hours when I got home, then to my surprise, the television was working again after another 24 hours of losing signal.
So I watched Big Bang Theory and Back to the Future while cleaning the flat, and then I went to bed, and although I don't recall my dreams, I am having flashbacks, so there must have been dreams.

It looks cold outside, I will shower and then go and do the papers.

Update 9.40am:

Well I went to do the papers, but unfortunately they weren't in, the delivery was late, so the boss said he would phone me when they came in.
So I came home and washed Florence and brushed her interior. Then I took her to the petrol station, got a few pounds of petrol and did Florence's tyre pressures, her tyres were Ok actually, the nearside front was slightly low.

Then I came home and I was just cleaning the fridge while having breakfast (don't try this at home) when the phone beeped, the papers were in.
I went and did the papers, and the boss gave me a chocolate bar for coming back. I met a nice Welsh tourist who stopped to chat,  but I wondered afterwards if it was because I am wearing my daffodil. My daffodil is more to do with Cancer Care than my Welsh roots.

Anyway, it is really hard to get back into cleaning a fridge when you have to go out in the middle of doing so, so I am sitting here. I only have the door shelves and the salad compartment left to do. Apart from that, I just need to wipe the kitchen, finish the bathroom and sweep, mop hoover.

Hollyoaks is on at  10 and Mel and Joey is on at 9, and today is a full study day, two assignments due next week.
Next week is like this: bills, biopsy, assignments, work.
Hmph. I am still hoping that the biopsy will be cancelled, they are not nice and it could make me feel worse.
The diocese's onslaught against me left me with an auto-immune condition that could mutate into cancer. But seeing as I don't think it has, I don't want a biopsy at all, especially as car parking at the hospital is extortionate.


No comments:

Post a Comment