This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Tuesday, 15 March 2016


Good morning peeps,

Yesterday was an odd day.

Well I was trying to get assignments done.

I was also waiting to get the meter done.

By the time the meter was done and I headed out to work. The phone beeped.
I stopped and read the message.
The car's best friend was asking if Florence had broken down some 10 miles away as his partner had seen what she thought was Florence broken down.
I texted back and said no, I hadn't been out there and Florence was on the driveway.

You won't believe this, but I then went out to get in the car and go to do some work, and she wouldn't start!

I texted her best friend with this spooky co-incidence.
Florence has a flat battery, so I have to wait until her best friend can come out with his jump-leads and give her a shock.
Until then, I am kind of stuck here, not that I care in the slightest. I am biking round my paper rounds in the nice light early mornings and it is only tomorrow's work 8 miles away that has to be delayed if we don't get Florence started today.
 I hope she is back on the road by Thursday though, cos Mum is coming over!

Anyway, so I didn't do any work yesterday, I just stressed over assignments and went to bed early again.

I had another restless night with a lot of dreams, the same flashback dreams and then a dream about camping and motels, and then something about Scott-Joynt and his nasty little regime.

I woke up feeling depressed and was down at the shop at 6.05 on my bike, I biked round my round, came home and my blood pressure wouldn't measure but seeing as I wasn't dead, I watched tv and did paperwork and am preparing the final draft of the uber assignment.
It is a bright, sunny and chilly day but no frost.

I am on assignment duty, I would like to get the assignments in and have the end of the week to do distribution and maybe relax a bit and get some manuscript work done.

You have noticed I am not going to the gym? I can't afford my gym subs for the moment.

My blood pressure is off the scale one way or the other after exercise but it is reading well now.

No comments:

Post a Comment