This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Thursday, 10 March 2016


Good morning peeps,

Well yesterday was frustrating because of my messed up sleep and other things.

When I got home from doing the papers, I went back to bed from 7am to 9.45am.

You know how when you have to sleep in the day you lie there waiting for the alarm clock and thinking you must have been in bed for hours?
I did that, and eventually I was more deeply asleep so the alarm went off.
I always feel cold if I go to sleep in the daytime, so I got up feeling groggy and cold, I had to get up because I had this parcel due and I have to sign for it and they take it back if I don't.
But the parcel never arrived.

It rained and I waited for this damn parcel and in the end I went out into the cold and rain and did half an hour's work, came home, no parcel, I was feeling so irritated and lost, really down.
So I did some problem solving, the parcel, which was special delivery for yesterday, will be delivered today.
We didn't get any post yesterday, an interesting pattern when it rains.

Anyway, I could lift the mood even with extra 5HTP and you have to be careful not to overdose that stuff and get seratosis.
I was finding everything hard yesterday because that is what happens if I wake very early.
So eventually I tucked up in bed with a book and with the Big Bang Theory on TV, no laptop, no laptop when I am cross.
So I chilled out and warmed up tucked into bed with a Harry Keeble book and some tv.
Then I got the computer and idly wrote the Flu to Jersey Poem.
I couldn't get my headset configured for tutorials so I had to skip that, so I watched Hollyoaks and had an early night.
I always find that even if I try to catch up sleep during the day, the night after a disrupted night I always sleep late, so it was 6.30 before I obeyed the alarms and scrambled sleepily up.

I did the papers, it is raining lightly.
I was hoping to finish my distribution work for the week today but it will have to be tomorrow now :(

I have to wait in for this parcel so I will get on with assignments and writing for now and do distribution work later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.