Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 20 March 2016

Sunday

Good morning peeps,

It's Palm Sunday, and the Bishop of Winchester has forgotten my donkey again. Any member of your diocesan staff fits the bill.

Yesterday was a funny day.
When I finally had my hot shower, I got into bed in my dressing gown, and I had the laptop on it's tray, I wasn't even sleepy, I just suddenly fell asleep.

I was woken by the phone ringing, and an excited voice on the phone was talking about reservations and how I wasn't to wear my gardening clothes (cheeky!).

So I was suddenly being taken out for a meal.
But I got the phonecall in the afternoon and the meal wasn't until 8pm, so I had plenty of time to wake up and do other things.

I went to take my maps and invoice to the distribution boss, he said a driver had quit and that would impact on my work.
So I unexpectedly ended up with a delivery driving job!
I hope Florence can withstand this.
So I start that tonight. Hmm.

Anyway, so I sat here reading Stephen King instead of revising music, and then I went for this meal.

The place we were eating out is about 20 minutes drive from here, and I got there in good time.
We had a lovely evening. The food was divine, and there were champagne cocktails, although I just had a sip or two, I am not strict tee-total any more than I am strict vegetarian, but I don't normally drink, it is an expensive habit, and because I was driving I mainly had diet cokes.

We really had a great time, the food was truly special, and the conversation was good too, I need a good intelligent debate every now and then.
Eventually I came home, late, and fell into bed and slept soundly.
I dreamed about Bob Hill and hospitals and funerals.
I woke up reluctantly and late, and went to do the papers, I had an extra round to do as well, so I haven't been back long, I am just watching Mel and Joey repeats.
It is a cloudy and cold day, unremarkable.

I need to rest until I start work, so I will rest and study and revise and write  and read and watch tv.
 My mum says I don't know how to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.