Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 21 March 2016

Monday

Good morning peeps,

The flashbacks were strong this morning so I am only just recovering.

Yesterday I had a quiet day, I watched Hollyoaks and then I went and put petrol in the car and got some groceries.

I didn't get much study or writing done yesterday, it is hard to get back into my routine. But I got a lot of reading done.
I was reading Duma Key again, and then I read Cathy Glass's new book. I like Cathy Glass, I talked to her once, but I think her earlier books were slightly better structured, she is a good writer anyway.

In the evening I went to my new job. It was a quiet shift and they were nice to me, in between deliveries I sat and read my book and they made me coffee :)
I was expecting to work until late, so I had set everything up to come home and go straight to bed, but I actually finished work at 8.45, so I was home in time to watch 'Liar Liar' on +1 before falling into an exhausted sleep.

I woke reluctantly to the alarms this morning, unfortunately straight into such bad flashbacks that it was hard to sort myself out and do the papers.
It has been a difficult morning, but I am showered, dressed, two lots of washing to the laundry and beginning to pull myself together a bit.
My kettle, my white plastic kettle, failed for no apparent reason, so I have descaled the stainless steel one which doesn't make such sweet tea, and I am using that.

I had better do that interview that was sent in response to me being rude about Condor Ferries.
I am working this evening, and in the meantime if I can pull myself together, I will study and write.
It is a grey day with a bit of sunshine and a bit of cloud, the birds are warbling about spring and about mean tree surgeons.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.