Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 24 March 2016

Thursday

 Goodish Morning,

Maundy Thursday, the day when the Church really start clogging the road with cars while all their very old people with disabled badges all crawl into church without worrying that Jesus walked the earth to teach about unselfishness.
 Grr.

Anyway, yesterday I tried to get on with the many things I have to do, and in the evening I went to work.
Work was very quiet, so I studied.
It won't be quiet from now on, Easter weekend will be mental.

I am just too tired and too depressed at the moment.

Anyway, I didn't work late, I came home and slept like I was dead, no waking, no dreams.
I woke quite well this morning and did the papers. The local papers were in today instead of tomorrow, but it didn't matter much, and I did my papers and got my copy of the local, then I came home.

I am just trying to get going, but very little is done yet.
I have a notice on the red board, wishing me luck with the Walk. Did I tell you that I may head-start the walk on Sunday due to the potential bad weather during next week? I don't fancy walking on the cliffs in wind and rain, although I have done that twice on previous walks, it is just better if I can progress well this time as I will still be working in the evenings. I will not be doing the papers or leaflets or gardens during next week, but I will be working evenings, I need to keep fed and a roof over my head.
 Yesterday another £25 was pledged for the walk, so that is good.
I got some startled remarks about the walk yesterday, about that first Great Walk when I was still homeless and it was pouring with rain and I had no money for myself so I was eating from compost bins on the way round. Oh the good old days!  I will never forget the end of that walk, staggering soaking wet into the travel terminal, wrapping myself in a blanket but still soaking wet, and then my friend coming to meet me, taking me home to a hot shower and a big hot meal :) and a night indoors out of the cold and wet.

I am officially registered for my music exam in May, so I am excited about that :) wooh! I hope my parents are free that day for a meal out afterwards.  I take my exams near where they live and I have a favourite cafe there.
It was their wedding anniversary yesterday, unfortunately it was an anniversary for another dear person of mine, he lost his wife four years ago.

It is a mild grey day, the start of the rain is later.
I want to get some distribution done, and I am supposed to have a haircut, but my housing benefit hasn't come through so I don't think I can afford my haircut.

I am working this evening and I bet it will be busier, I bet the hotels will be ordering.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.