This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Wednesday, 2 December 2015


Good evening peeps,

This nortyperson is very tired.

This morning at some unearthly hour when it was still slightly dark, I landed on terrible firma and tried to orientate myself in the rainy rain that wasn't forecast.
I managed to find my way to the centre, and the staff had fun sending me on a circuit of the building, cheerfully misdirecting me from one place to another, but I was OK.
In the end I was sitting for some time, but I was offered refreshments.

The needs assessment was very comprehensive, took two hours, but the recommendations were good.
I will get lots of well cool equipment that I could never afford to buy, and also some mentor and support help, if the recommendations are agreed with :)

It will take until the new year to get everything processed though.

Anyway, at last I staggered out of the building and made the journey back to where Florence P. Nortycar was sitting sleepily on the quay, watching the ferries.
Florence is a lucky car, because her best friend is going to carry out the work that is noted on the advisories. Apart from the tyres, which I will get done in the new year as they are only an advisory, to my surprise, and only the front tyres, they are starting to wear slightly at the sides.

I felt ill after the assessment, probably stress, but I had low blood sugar symptoms, so I took in some chocolate, it is much easier for my blood sugar to drop now because my diet is so strict, although as you may realise, I am not banned from chocolate, just meat and using cows milk in my tea etc.

My main meal these days is fish and rice, fish is expensive and rice is not :)

But anyway,  I still didn't feel well even after chocolate, so I came home, parked in my bed and had a cold and nightmare-filled sleep.

Mum was due to come over tomorrow but she has had to cancel as they have had a crisis there, so she hopes to come over next week. I hope I can be patient and leave the net curtains until then, Mum is going to do the cutting and measuring and things because I am so cackhanded at it all.

Anyway, it isn't such a bad thing that Mum has to wait until next week, as I have been too busy this week and I have an assignment already on extension, cut off date tomorrow noon, and I was so ill and tired this afternoon that sleep was essential.

I got up after about three hours of horror-filled cold sleep and showered, put my uniform on and went to work.
I have not long been home, I only did a short shift and I forgot to take a rice meal with me so I have had some cous cous when i got home, and now it is exhausted bed time.

The busy week is nearly done, just the assignment now, and work, and the heart scans, oh and I am so looking forward to meeting up with a special person before I go in for my scans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment