Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 7 December 2015

Monday evening

Good evening peeps,

I should be in bed really but I am just sitting quietly here, watching my favourite scenes in 'Self/less'

I like the end scenes best.

Well, this afternoon I went to clean my friend's house, she is very ill now, she can't really walk on her own any more. She just says she is glad to have her family around her and be at home rather than in a hospice.
I got some good cleaning done there, then I came home via the laundry, got my clean clothes including my uniform, then I changed into my uniform and went to work.

Work was quiet, as it usually is on Monday and Thursday, so my shift was short, but I have five shifts this week, so that is OK.
So on the way home I got some fish and other food, and then I have been sitting here, because everything was all done ready for me to come home late and go straight to bed, but instead I got home early and was at a loss.

Tomorrow I have a whole day off, no appointments or work once I have done the papers. So I will do gym after the papers and then get on with my chores.

I do have my assignments to work on, and the Christmas cards and other things that didn't get done today, I feel frustrated that other things have got in the way of some of what I hoped to do earlier today, but on the other hand I have done a lot, including putting the new net curtains up in the windows that still had old net curtains, I didn't realise how dirty the old nets were, I knew they were old and brittle and torn. But the rooms look so much brighter. I was waiting for my adoptive Mum to help me with the nets as she can cut straight and I can't. But she can't come over for the moment, although we have been texting today and they are doing alright at the moment.

I had some good news earlier, for a change, you know I was worrying over that assignment that I battled to complete and hand in after Jersey and the church trashed my life? I got 73!
That is one awesome grade for a very scrambled assignment! I still can't believe it. It means I have passed that module's requirements for the term with good grades, so I just have two more to do, and a few tutorials.
All in all, being able to do that despite six weeks of my life being trashed, and when this term I haven't had the assistive technology and helpers that have been recommended for me, is amazing,
The assistive technology and helpers and training in assistive technology will be up and running for next term, hopefully.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.